Friday, April 26, 2013

Flashback Friday: Santa's Chubbiest Little Helper


Happy Happy Friday! The days are getting shorter for me to get my things together, so today after work needs to be productive! I have to pack the rest of my belongings and load up my dad's trailer with it all. So far all I have done is a few shelves, my bathroom stuff and one of my dressers. So that leaves pretty much everything else to be packed in a day essentially. Oopsie! haha I'm just not a big fan of packing and moving. I like unpacking and organizing and finding new homes for my things, but packing it all up is the yukky part. Any takers to come have a packing party with Katie?! I'll supply the pizza and beer!!

Speaking of beer, I am attending this years Edmonton Beer Fest tomorrow afternoon with two of my gal pals from work. I am so looking forward to this as I have always wanted to go and I Love trying new beers. Should be a good time with good friends J

I hope you all have a great weekend, let's cross our fingers for this lovely spring weather to stick around for awhile. And wish me luck with my mad-dash to pack to move before I leave for my trip weekend!

P.S. Only 5 more days until Amy and I leave for Italy, jealous???
-   Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment